What’s your first though when you here the word Panama? Some kind of canal? Shady dealings and scandals? A Latin-American country of diverse nature and culture? Well, yes but also so much more!
Join us on this discussion where one of our member, Lorand will tell you his story of moving into this beautiful country as a digital nomad and be part of the journey where we will tackle all the misconceptions surrounding the nation of Panama today.
On this event, he’ll be also sharing every detail you ever been interested about living as a digital nomad, which should be super useful, especially if you’ve been considering such a journey yourself. Who knows? Maybe working by a pool under a palm tree and having casual weekends at the Caribbean is not so much of a daydream after all!
Long story short, sunshine, ships and sloths, join us to discover Panama together!
,,Hi, my name is Lorand! I’ve been a KAPTARian before we have decided to move our base to Panama City last year. I have a fully remote business based in Estonia and work with data analytics consulting.”
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
- Community ticket on the spot (2500 HUF+VAT)
- Community Membership (all-inclusive monthly pass to join all of our events) 6900 HUF+ VAT
- 1K Community Membership (all-inclusive monthly pass to join all of our events + a full-day coworking) 8900 HUF+ VAT
- See our Coworking Memberships HERE
- See our other events HERE