Meet with a core member of the KAPTÁR community, Zoltán Ratkó, (zoltanratk.design) designer. He designs the surface of various products using concrete, wood, marble, metal and other materials with a natural texture.
When I stepped into KAPTÁR, I knew immediately, that I found, what I was looking for in a coworking space.
🔸 What is the most important thing, you’ve learned since you’re a freelancer?
You can reach your goals when you believe and persevere.
🔸 What is the best part of your job?
That I can do, what I like to do most, that I can manage my time freely and that I don’t have a boss.
🔸 What did you hate most about working at home?
I liked it for a while, that I don’t have to go anywhere, but then I started to lose creativity and productivity.
On the long term, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
🔸 Why did you choose Kaptár?
- First of all, because of the design. I like the interior design just as it is.
- Several friends of mine work nearby, so every day there is someone to have lunch with.
- I love to be in the city center, and this is right in the heart of it.
- My favourite building in Budapest is just across the street, the Saint Stevens Basilica
- The atmosphere in the office, which I already liked on my first visit. It’s nice to work here.